- Safe accommodation for women and children
- 24 hours/7 days a week telephone line for ventilation, reception or referral to appropriate resources
- Individual meetings for active listening, intervention planning and follow-up
- Group and sociocultural activities with mothers and children
- Accompaniment with mothers and children as needed
- Awareness-raising activities among the general population about issues of domestic violence
- Post-accommodation follow-up for women and children who were former residents
The services are offered in several languages: French, English, Spanish, Creole, Russian, Arabic, Lingala, Vietnamese, and Armenian.